Meet your new lockdown hero – Tayto the Couch Potato Night Light. An adorable potato-shaped light in the darkness, a cute and dumpy companion that celebrates the simple joy of staying indoors and doing nothing much at all.
While you’re curled up in your PJs, binge-watching another Netflix series, ordering takeaway for the fourth day in a row (living the dream) – he’ll be there by your side, adding his own brand of soft and lazy lighting to the scene.
He’s touch-sensitive and made from super squishy silicone so you can just give him a gentle tap or prod to switch between three different levels of brightness. And because he runs on a rechargeable battery you can keep him powered up with the included USB cable and pop him on the sofa next to you. Aww.
Thank you couch potato!
- Your new lockdown companion has arrived!
- Veg out in the soft ambience of a friendly glowing potato
- Made from addictively-squidgy silicone
- Touch-sensitive – tap him to turn on and off
- …and cycle through three different brightness settings
- Rechargeable battery, quickly charges with the included USB cable